1) friends who I can be completely real with
2) making plans with Jess (new moon Sat!!! Sooooo excited!)
3) story time at the library with Aaron (and Kasen & Julie) , Aaron made a little friend a little 15 month old girl. They hugged each other before we left, and seriously they both just stood the for minutes with their little arms around each other!!! So cute!
4) I asked Aaron to pick up his toys so I could vacuum then I went into the kitchen fully expecting to return and it not be done, but he was putting the last toy in the bin then he carried the bin to his room!!!! Training a child is the hardest but most rewarding job! I can only pray I can make my Heavenly Father as happy as Aaron has made me! :)
5) fun worship practice, good laughs :)
* time with Isaac, made some Christmas presents
* Aaron learning more of his abc's he said "a, b, c, d, e, f, g ...... l, m, n, o, p, q"