1) cuddling with Aaron, even if it meant very little sleep (story time: so last night it was 91 in our house so at 10 I decided we were going to go sleep at mom and dad's, I tried to get Aaron to sleep in the pack n play but I think he is just to big for it now so he couldnt get comfortable, so I put him in the bed with me and he just wanted to play, he was so tired it was hilarious! So finally at midnight he flops onto my chest and the next thing I know he is breathing very heavy, he's out! drooling on my neck, lol. So I moved him and he moved right back so I had to wait for about 20 min to try again, finally he just curled up beside me, it was sweet)
2) getting our air fixed by 9:30 am!!!! and it was covered under warranty still, we had a month left. So we only had to pay for an hr of labor, the parts were covered! So even though it was horrible without air for 2 days God's timeing was perfect, as always!
3) watching cartoons with Aaron on Discovery Kids and eating popcorn together, I love cuddle moments!
4) Aaron had dropped some popcorn on the floor so I was about to vaccum and I asked him to get the big pieces and go throw them in the trash ( i didnt know how much of this he would comprehend) and he did exactly what I asked! I am seriously so amazed at how much he is growing and learning!
5) Aaron going right to sleep at 8 in his bed!! (its been a rough few nights without the air, I am glad things are getting back to normal!)